FlightPlan for Liver processes Innova 3D models providing you with a guided and intuitive 3-step workflow:
- Extract the hepatic vasculature with one click on the catheter’s tip location
- Easily select the hypervascular tumor using the target tool
- FlightPlan for Liver automatically highlights vessels traveling to the tumor’s vicinity
With FlightPlan for Liver, you can also:
- Manually add or remove vessels for more accurate evaluation
- Show, hide, and change the opacity vessels separately
- Export in a single click the vessels highlighted by FlightPlan for Liver to Innova Vision1 and overlay them over fluoroscopic image for live 3D guidance
1. Requires Innova Vision option.
- AW VolumeShare 4 or higher
FlightPlan for Liver is a post processing software package that helps the analysis of 3D X-ray images of the liver arterial tree. Its output is intended as an adjunct means to help identify arteries leading to the vicinity of hypervascular lesions in the liver. This adjunct information may be used by physicians to aid them in their evaluation of hepatic arterial anatomy during embolization procedures.