While the AW Workstation is a valuable tool, with applications that help to streamline your workflow and give you greater diagnostic confidence, the information you generate with it can be accessed in only one way: through the workstation itself. But
your work doesn't stop when you're away from the workstation. There are times when you need access to patient diagnostic information and it is inconvenient or impossible to get to the workstation.
AW RemoteAccess gives you secure access to patient exams resident on the AW Workstation from a suitable PC or laptop with an internet connection. Available in two configurations, Virtual AW and Remote Review, RemoteAccess gives you the flexibility you
need to become more efficient and effective.
- View and drive your AW from any suitable PC or laptop.
- Access any installed AW application remotely.
- With Remote Review, up to 31 users can access data simultaneously.
- Secure logon with SSL and certificates
- Simplified, intuitive user interface.
- Access and viewing of 1 or 2 monitor AW configurations.
1. Assumes AW with 4GB RAM and that the total number of
images across exams being remotely accessed does not exceed 3,000.