Supporting High Acuity Care customers scaling up their ICU capacity
In exceptional circumstances, exceptional measures are needed.
- Free license extensions for Centricity Critical Care or Centricity High Acuity Critical Care during the peak of the crisis *
- Prioritized stock management for device connectivity equipment and other critical hardware components
- Increased capacity in our implementation and helpdesk functions
*Contact your local GE representative
Limit contamination and cross-infections
When treating patients in environments with infection risk, medical device components can become contaminated by bodily fluids,
exhaled gases or
environmental contaminants so it is important that GE Healthcare’s validated cleaning and usage instructions are followed.
Please find those instructions for your reference.
Clinical Accessories that support Infection Prevention & Control
Infection Prevention and Control Policy is to ensure that the Hospital‘s provide an environment and system of care which minimises the risk of infection to patients, staff and visitors. GE Accessories offer a reliable disposable solution that delivers value.
- Single patient use accessories reduce the risk of cross-contamination and help lower the risk of costly equipment associated infections
- No sterilization or assembly required, which could lead to time and cost savings
- Help reduce the risk of nosocomial infections
Deliver a personalized respiratory therapy
- VISIT GECARES.COM
CONNECT WITH OTHER PROFESSIONALS AND VIEW THEIR PUBLICATIONS ONLINE
Join a community of exchanges where you can learn, share, connect with your peers and participate to events. Access your e-learnings, participate to webinars and book an online session with an expert.
- LEARN MORE
A resource by clinicians for clinicians.
Driven by GE Healthcare’s ingenuity, purpose, and vision, Clinical View is a free resource for medical professionals intended to provide educational materials and clinical information that advances best practices not limited to circulatory, respiratory, and neurological monitoring across a wide variety of care areas.