The course is designed to educate medical technicians about iDXA's system architecture, installation and reactive service procedures and tools.
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- Have an overview of the high-level iDXA system
- Identify components for iDXA
- Describe the purpose of BMD hardware components
- Perform installation of iDXA systems
- Perform calibration and test procedures
- Perform troubleshooting tests for replacement of FRU
- Target audience
The course assumes that the participants have basic knowledge of medical work in X-ray.